I am excited to announce that I have produced another landscape and nature calendar for 2024. I can’t believe it’s been four years since printing my very first calendar.
This years calendar has been a pleasure to design and features several images shot in new locations. One of my personal favourites is April’s image titled “Bluebell Wander”. The display of bluebells is just perfect and one of the best I have ever seen let alone had the pleasure of photographing.
Also new this year is the addition of notable events being pre printed on relevant dates, so you will never have to worry about missing notable days or when the next bank holiday is.
I hope you enjoy this years selection of images and thank you as always, for your support!
What are you waiting for? My 2024 calendar is now available to order from my store.
2024 Calendar Features
- Featuring 12 of my favourite landscape photographs from the last 12 months including moody seascapes, golden sunrises and beautiful sunsets.
- Professionally printed on FSC sourced 250gsm silk art paper.
- Each month contains an A4 Full Page Image and an A4 Calendar page.
- Large boxes for each day meaning plenty of space for noting down those important birthdays, anniversary’s and events.
- The calendar opens as a double page wall calendar. (A3 equivalent)
- Spirally bound with pre punched hole for ease of hanging.
- Letterbox friendly packaging (Large letter equivalent).
12 Beautiful Locations
January – Guardian | Stourbridge
February – Oblivion | Prestatyn, North Wales
March – Sun Kissed | Titterstone Clee Hill
April – Bluebell Wander | Clent Hills
May – Its All Yellow | Kingswinford
June – Broadway Tower | Worcestershire
July – From Nercwys to Moel Famau | North Wales
August – Great Balls of Fire | Worcestershire
September – Sligachan | Skye, Scotland
October – Sunset Sailing | Mediterranean Sea
November – Scorched | Enville
December – Frozen | Walton Hill
2024 Calendar Sample Images
Frequently Asked Questions
Order Yours Today
Sign Up For My Newsletter
Be the first to hear about my latest adventures, new blog posts and photography projects.
If you change your mind you can unsubscribe at any time.